Sunday, January 10, 2010

yayayyayayay santa barbara awwwwwww i misssss you guys, im so happy, happy happy happy


Kelly Villegas is my prettiest friend, i love her. she lays next to me in bed and smiles and i am complete. she says im not aloud to drink until 4, eff.  her hair is really long, basically extensions.  she hates bushbabys. slim. shady.
and then
so here i am in santa barbara, i was super anxious to get here and nervous and weird.  but as i sat down at state and a and looked across the table my heart lit up.  i didnt realize how much i missed my best friends.  im soooooooo lucky.every girl should get to be me at some point and have the girls that i have in their lives.
the phone just rang!!! its taco!!!!!!!
get here now~
shes in bed, in san diego, and i need her here now.
asdkljfa485u4389678tyroghreuq092458748q7[tufjdksfa
thats me being happy. so incredibly happy, llamas are the 8th angriest animal on the planet. but not this one,
2nd happiest
brin manning, kelly villegas, 9 years ago i was 12 years old
tasha deacon, jake mccomb
if i get pregnant im gonna sue rite aid i mean cvs
laura carvajal, michelle doherty

MUAH!!!!
hearts beating out of my chest, phones ringing happy voices taquitos driving, hikes with brad and stevie and the dogs, jukeboxes, jameson and love

2nd happiest. ever. eva eva

No comments:

Post a Comment