Thursday, January 7, 2010

An open letter to my friends

Dear Natasha, Kelly, Michaelyn, Bianca, Lawddy, Brin, Sara, Lizzy, Sharon, Shannon, Katie, Terence, Stevie, Johnny D, Dad, and those of you who have slipped my mind (oops),
Today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday, and the following day, well the following day is Saturday. Saturdays are always good days, regardless of what they usually bring. However this saturday will be one for the books. For a small white llama will be boarding a plane in the snow and exiting in the sun!
I have had a diffucult first month, a fabulous two weeks and a sad last few days. Its like a headache that there is only one cure for.
I need my friends. I love you guys more than ones blog could ever explain. I miss the days of our sillyness, beaches, bars, bbqs, beer pong. . . the list goes on and on. 3 days is just simply not long enough for us to get it all in and out of our systems.
But it is enough to remind me of how truly blessed i am to have people like you in my life. i hope that my little insignifigant face and smile can cheer you up the way yours will for mine...
BRIN MANNING! i would give my left foot for you to be here, hobble around on crutches for the rest of my days all to see your ahi tuna wrapped face!!
love you bunches
muchismas besos
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo
cant wait for arigato :)
llama

No comments:

Post a Comment