Friday, January 15, 2010

Never was there a story of more woe

Flying high, riding low, living, loving, learning everyday so slow
weeks fly by, days drag on, life melts into itself before its gone
hearts to mind, confused dissoriented, where to go, who to be all the while jaded

my mind races and my heart beats and my palms sweat i cant imagine where ive been in the past, i search my brain for comparrisons, something in my own past to help me cope. nothing
twenty something mindless age, hopeless years, molding me, shaping me, deciding me. so what does it mean, where will it send me why does it even need to be.

cold state, layers for warmth, layers for safety, layers for hiding, not to be exposed, not to get cold

for now we go forward, not to look back, straight ahead, blinders on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment