Sunday, January 3, 2010

No more monkeys jumpin on the bed


Woke up this morning feeling the exact opposite of how I've been feeling everyday for the past 2 weeks. SAD!!

The little monkey face that has beyond brightened my days for several days now, took off to a lighter and brighter (and dumber) state this morning. So strange how you can go from such extreme emotions so so so quickly.

Moving here brought on a sadness that i hadnt really experienced before, it took me quite some time to adjust and i finally did. I owe a majority of that adjustment to him. and now ive been thrown for a loop that i knew was coming, i knew from the second i even heard of his existence that he wasnt here for good. i let myself fall into a situation that i cant just pull myself out of. I heart his face, the first face i have hearted in ummmmmm i dont know, like forever. amazing awesome radness of a boy that my little face got so lucky to have. and now, now i have to wait . . . OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH february 8th you cant come fast enough. cant wait cant wait cant wait.

to fly to austin to see my favorite musician with my favority boy in my most hated new city.

so now here i am, sunday morning. weird. alone on my couch, replaying everyday of the past few weeks, putting a smile on my face. a far cry from what i looked like about 30 minutes ago on my drive home. holding back tears feeling like a loser, almost sliding down the driveway on a chunk of ice.

who woulda ever thought such a short time could bring such ridiculous happiness and such quick real sadness.

before my trip to austin comes my trip home. perfect timing, cause this sad little llama will need all the girlie affection she can get. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment