Thursday, April 8, 2010

YAY SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

I dedicate this blog to the sun.
today was a salivating 65 degrees in the great city of salt lake
a little strange considering the weather we had just 3 days ago, but who the EFF cares. i needed the sun, and honestly i think he needed me.
not a cloud in the sky, we pulled out patio furniture, made lunch and just sat outside. amazing what the heat of something 93 million miles away can accomplish
my mood was lightened, my skin glowed, and if im being for real right now, my hair was on fire today. not litterally, but oh man did it look good.
its no wonder considering when my mom was pregnant with me her and my dad went back and forth on what to name me.
Barry wanted Kam whether i was a girl or a boy
Katie wanted Ra after the egyptian god of the sun, or really, because, yes for those of you smart enough to already put it together, my name would be Ra Punzal
Betch
thank god they compromised
Kam -a- Ryn
weirdos
So today i cheers to RA
the god of the sun, who shined so bright, bright enough to cheer me up which is not an easy feat these days.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment