Thursday, April 1, 2010

oh good morning spring! is this where youve been hiding





FML
I thought winter was over. The snow began yesterday, and ok yes, Ill admit, everytime snow starts to fall I still get a little excited. But after a few hours, not so excited, after 10 hours, annoyed, after 24, somebody shoot me.
I woke up this morning to this. Only to realize my car was parked outside and not in the garage which sucks on so many levels.

A: you know its gonna be freezing when you get inside

B: however it only gets worse when you open your door to get in and all the snow from the side of the roof blows in with a gust of wind. AWESOME! nothing better than a wet ass for the early morning car ride in.

C: Before you can even think about getting in, you have to first scrape off all the snow from the windshield, which of course by now is ice. Did i mention its a jeep wrangler with a slight lift and im 5'2



NOT AWESOME
then because my mom just loves to buy houses in the mountains, im forced to slip and slide down my drive way and cross my gloved fingers that i can stop before the light.
god bless a stick shift with a four wheel drive

Anyways, its April 1st, and that pic aint no joke
this is my life


did i mention i love utah

No comments:

Post a Comment