Tuesday, May 25, 2010

it. must. be the ass


In the profound words of Jennifer Lopez and JaRule "aint it funnaay" Back from Santa Barbara. A quick weekend of weddings, sushi, laughter, tritips, laker losses, and a little bit of booze ;) but really, it is funny. The last time i went back to sb was the very begining of January. Of course even then i had only been gone for two months, but i was still ecstatic to see my friends and family. but when i left, i was okay with it. not too sad, not happy but not devastated. this time. DEPRESSED. i cried, i laughed, i cried, i ate chorizo, and laughed some more. and over this chorizo breakfast i had a fabulous talk with my dad. and decided that home really is not only where your heart is but where your friends are, where your dad is, where a fat little shnauzer named shotzie resides. for me, thats Santa Barbara. took me 6 1/2 tortuous months to realize i can make a life for myself there. if i could get past my partyllama ways. and i can. i will. so a weekend of drinking and dancing and smiling from the depths of my soul to the curves of my now infamous 10 sizes bigger of a butt, all this turned into me realizing where i belong and who i should be. aint that funny

No comments:

Post a Comment